Join us for our 4th Annual Banquet!
Oana and her brother Radu found themselves in a Romanian orphanage for the first time in 1999 when their father was sent to prison. They were ages seven and five. In 2001, two years and two orphanages later, Oana and Radu arrived on the doorstep of Ana’s House, a Global Hope children’s home. They each carried a trash bag that contained all of their earthly belongings. “Here we are. We belong to you now,” they seemed to say.
This spring, Oana’s father (Roni Stepan, the house dad at Ana’s House) will walk her down the aisle and give her away. Together she and her husband will start a new family and break the cycle of abandonment that marred her childhood.
Global Hope is caring for more than 125 children like Oana and Radu, but the need is much greater. Our mission is to empower local churches, communities, and families to provide Christ-centered care that leads to self-sufficiency for these children.
We want to do more; and we are inviting you to get involved!
Our annual fundraising banquet will be held Thursday, May 8th, 2014, at the Omni Interlocken Hotel and Resort in Broomfield, CO. We hope to have over 400 guests attend. Oana Kis and Roni Stepan will be our special guests.
Here is how you can get involved:
- Register to join us for this special event here.
- Register to be a Table Host here. Fill a table of 10 with you and your friends. There are no tickets necessary, just come with an open heart to hear about the mission of Global Hope. Our electronic invites are easy to use!
- Sponsor a table for $600 (and host it, too!). Your sponsorship allows others to come and hear about the mission of Global Hope without having to purchase a ticket or pay for their meal. You do not have to attend in order to be a sponsor, but we’d love to have you! Make your sponsorship donation here.
- If you can’t make it, but would like to help, make a donation in lieu of your attendance here.
Pray for the event:
- Pray for our speakers; that God will give them courage and boldness to share their stories and that the vision of Global Hope would be clearly communicated.
- Pray for the planning team; that every detail would be attended to with excellence and grace.
- Pray that God would speak to the hearts of those He brings to the event and clearly show them how they can help “look after orphans”.
- Pray for the “sponsorship team” as they seek out those are willing to help pay for the event in advance so that every penny raised can go directly to helping orphaned and abandoned children.
We hope you’ll join us for a fabulous night out and the chance to hear from those who have been given the gifts of hope and family through this ministry. It doesn’t cost much to change a life.