Praise & Prayer, January 2015
During this next month we would cherish your prayers for the following things:
- To prepare the hearts of our next mission team going to India. They leave March 20th and return on the 31st.
- Praise God that Iulia (like “Julia”), one of our foster moms in Romania, found a job! She graduated from nursing school over a year ago and we have been asking God to provide a job for her as a nurse. She is now working full-time for a family doctor.
- Wisdom and safety for our Field Director, Jacci Roberts, as she travels to Romania from January 29th through February 4th.
- Thank God for the opportunity for the Hope for Orphans Rescue Center to take a 3-day retreat to create a strategic plan for 2015-2018. Pray that God would give them insight and wisdom to follow-through with the goals that they set for their organization.
- Ioana, one of our girls in Romania, finished high school in 2014 and this month begins a 5-month course in office skills. Pray that God would prepare a place for her to work and earn an income when she finishes this course.
Read more from this January 2015 issue: