From the beginning of Global Hope in 1996, volunteers have answered God’s call to provide hands-on love for some of the neediest children in the world. In fact, for the first fifteen years of this ministry, we were all volunteers, and we only just hired our first full-time staff member in 2011. However, we still need LOTS of volunteers in many, many roles.
Join God Where He is Working
Our God is great, and He is in charge! We thank him that He would consider offering us the opportunity to join Him where he is working, and would bless us with the resources to help children in need. All that Global Hope does is by Him and through Him, and we praise Him for it. Will you share some of the gifts and talents that God has already given you, in order to be a part of God’s answer to prayer for a child in need?
We have many volunteer needs, including the following list, but not limited to this list. If you feel called to help us in any way that is not on the list below, please contact us anyway and let us know about the vision God is giving you.
- Event Planning: help us organize and prepare for our annual events (Banquet, Golf Tournament, Child Sponsorship Drives)
- Administrative: help us process donations and send thank you notes
- Social Media: Facebook, website, and blog contributors
- Communication: writers and researchers for our newsletter
- Prayer warriors
- Missions: team leaders and team members with a sending church
- Photographers and videographers
- Leadership: Consultants and board members, including independent directors with a passion for helping children, accountants, lawyers, doctors, professionals in non-profit development, and professionals with experience in child development
- Introduce Global Hope to your church and find out how we can partner with your congregation to care for orphaned and abandoned children together!