What is Global Hope?
God works through Global Hope to promote and nurture deep, lasting and loving relationships with abandoned, orphaned, and at-risk children, and to help the local communities in which these children live to develop sustainable resources for effective, Christian parenting. God also works through Global Hope to provide cross-cultural and hands-on ministry opportunities for Christian volunteers. [read more]
In all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to his purpose. – Romans 8:28
Global Hope is an ECFA-accredited organization. To know more, click here to visit our profile at ECFA.
- 01/24/2014 Beautiful Pain, by guest blogger Tiffany Regan
- 12/19/2013 Join Global Hope in 2014! Make a difference in the life of a child…
- 12/19/2013 Some (Christmas) stories are worth re-telling…
- 12/10/2013 A Plan to Change Hearts
- 12/03/2013 Duck, duck, goose…and 300 chickens! (Garden Project Report, 2013)