What is Global Hope?
God works through Global Hope to promote and nurture deep, lasting and loving relationships with abandoned, orphaned, and at-risk children, and to help the local communities in which these children live to develop sustainable resources for effective, Christian parenting. God also works through Global Hope to provide cross-cultural and hands-on ministry opportunities for Christian volunteers. [read more]
In all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to his purpose. – Romans 8:28
Global Hope is an ECFA-accredited organization. To know more, click here to visit our profile at ECFA.
- 01/15/2015 Grow Your Know: Can an “orphan” still have a parent?
- 01/15/2015 Get Involved! January 2015
- 01/15/2015 Praise & Prayer, January 2015
- 01/15/2015 From the Field: A Land of Contradictions
- 10/01/2014 Running to Change a Life by Guest Blogger Kate Avery